Fully Managed Moodle Hosting Plans on Cloud Servers
|Plan||Users||Diskspace||Quarterly Subscription||Annual Subscription||Test Ride||Support|
||10 GB||$ 65
||$ 260||Acess to Demo Site||Ticket|
|MO-100||100||20 GB||$ 105||$ 420||Access to Demo Site
|MO-200||200||40 GB||$ 140||$ 560||Access to Demo Site||Ticket|
|MO-500||500||60 GB||$ 280||$ 1,106||Access to Demo Site||Ticket|
|MO-1000||1000||120 GB||$ 530
||$ 2,118||Access to Demo Site||Ticket|
|MO-2000||2000||180GB||$ 779||$ 3,118||Access to Demo Site||Ticket|
||$ 6,235||Access to Demo Site||Ticket|
|MO-4000||4000||300 GB||$ 2,168||$ 8,674||Access to Demo Site||Ticket|
ALL PLANS INCLUDE:
- Single Tenent Hosting for all plans. You do not share server resources with other sites.
- Moodle LTS version installation with security fixes and optimisation
- Average Users to Concurrency ratio is 20 per cent. However, estimates varies on use case scenario
- Weekly comprehensive back-up
- Upgrades as and when needed
- Theme Installation
- Basic Customisation of UI and UX. Logo, Landing page, Log-in page customisation
- Personalised domain/sub-domains
- SSL / TLS session security (HTTPS) with sub-domains
- All plans are expected to have at least 30 per cent RAM and CPU usage redundancy for consistence performance
- Technical support
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR TEAM
Why Moodle ?
- Built on the open source framework
- Guided by the social constructionist philosophy
- Made up of modular ‘blocks’ & hundreds of plugins
- Highly customizable for personal learning
- Supported by a global developer community
- Smart Phone Friendly
- 100 million users worldwide
Who is it for ?
For Rural Schools
Nomad enjoys working with rural schools against all odds…poor electricity, no reliable internet connections, limited computer resources, semi-skilled teachers… you name it. Our locally hosted server solutions have transformed schools to be future ready delivering quality education to children they deserve.
For Skill Development Initiatives
All developing countries have prioritized the task of providing necessary skills to its young population to grow up as productive citizen. The task entails delivering productive skills beyond the scope of formal education. These trainees, already burdened with earning livelihood, needs flexible learning environment and hence Moodle fits the bill.